21 February 2013

W'elle'come!

'Variety is the spice of life' as they say! So with this in mind, we've broadened our horizons and we've welcomed our latest blog contributor, Elle Williams, to our little Style Inside to team to bring us jam packed blog posts filled with advice, tips and general lovely stuff to keep you all happy and up-to-date with the world of interiors!

Elle has blogged for The Guardian and The Huffington Post to name a few and we're now lucky to have her on board, so here's to new beginnings!

We asked Elle some Quick Fire questions to get to know her a little better!..

Name
Elle Williams

Job Title

Guest Blogger

Inspired By… 

Travel mainly - and Photography!

Interior Design Legend..... 
I don't know if I have one. I just love styles that me me happy and comfortable. 

Can't Live Without...
A kingsize bed and a power shower! And my SLR camera! 




Welcome Elle!


No comments:

Post a Comment