04 July 2012

Shutterly Fabulous...

At some point in my life (the exact moment I am unsure of) I began to develop a rather annoying shutter obsession. It was more than likely around the time I spent in Maine a few years back - curtains and blinds are pretty much none existent out there - shutters however, well if you 'aint got 'em....what's wrong with you??!!!...


I thought I'd take a little look a shutters in a different form (mostly to feed my obsession) but also to take inspiration from nifty ideas, practical storage solutions and just downright clever little touches. As I'm sure you're all fully aware by now, us Style Insiders are a little partial to a bit of upcycling and some of these ideas are definitely easily achieved. See what you think!...


via apartmenttherapy

via scraphacker
What do you think?...
Stick to windows?....Or have a bit of fun??...

No comments:

Post a Comment